I’ve dubbed this the Lazy Man’s Cooking Blog. Why? Super Easy Recipes, and no long blog post to scroll through to reach the recipe. In my book, that is perfect!
Slow Cooker Roast:
- 2 lbs London Broil (Or any flank steak)
- 1 can Cream of Mushroom Soup (10 3/4 ounce)
- 1 can Tomato Soup (10 3/4 ounce)
- 1 Package dry onion soup mix (1 1/4 ounce)
- Place meat in bottom of the slow cooker
- In a separate bowl, mix together mushroom and tomato soup
- Pour that mixture over beef and then sprinkle onion soup mix over the top
- Cover and cook on low for 5-6 hours (Each slow cooker is different. Our Low tends to cook more like a medium, so your may need extra time.)
We cooked some potatoes and veggies on the side, but that is it! This seriously might be one of the easiest meals to make, and it’s also decently cheap, because we just use whatever meat is on sale. London Broil is our favorite meat used so far.
Hope you enjoy!